It's a project concerning three secondary schools
Polish, Finn and French, language of communication chosen is English which is the mother language of no partner. It leans on the acquisition of basic skills by the learners of three countries as the biology, the physics chemistry, the landscape and the environment or still the mathematics. It's the main objective of the project (one of priority).
The conductive son of the activities of this project can come so:
- First of all a current situation(inventory of fixtures) of the water is realized. It is the starting point. He(it) is centred on on three themes which will be studied first year by the project: the physico-chemical analysis of an aquatic environment(middle), then an inventory of the aquatic flora and fauna.
- Then, a reflection on past actions that have led to this state of affairs: what uses of water? What legacy do we have? Three areas of work will be addressed such as restoring an aquatic environment following eutrophication, water as energy and tourism linked to water (more generally the economic aspect).
- Finally, in the future, what actions can we take? The learners will answer this question by arguing their answer.
The project was developed at a preparatory meeting where all the partners were represented. We wish throughout the project to be able to work on the same themes, and therefore the same skills. Each participant, regardless of nationality, will be able to study each theme of the project.
From a logistical point of view, each partner refers to at least two themes of the project (one per year). He will be the one to receive the assessment made by the learners -Bilingual slideshow (in mother language and English) and oral video in English-. It will have to synthesize the various works, this synthesis will be reusable by all.
A will of exchange and to allow an open-mindedness of the learners is unanimous between all the partners: all the transnational activities are made with all the partners and every partner is going to welcome. It also allows to reach another goal of the project: the improvement of the educational and didactic methods of the teachers (another priority which is the support of the educators). During this project, three subjects were held:
- The first one is which protocol of physico-chemical analysis of the water is used by every partner? In what educational purpose? Later exchange enters partner, a methodwill be validated and applied during the project with our pupils. A synthesis of this experience will then be realized by the country referent.- The second is based more the repositories and the place left to practical and theoretical activities in teaching for each institution. How many practical/theoretical activities do you have in your teaching? What advantages and disadvantages do you think they have? Here are the kinds of issues teachers will be working on.
- The third concerns the development of the critical mind of our students. Through specific examples, experiments, teachers will discuss it . This is essential for our students to become full citizens.
In this part more intended for the teacher, each partner will refer to one of the themes. This choice was made for a better sharing of tasks and a fairer investment.
In the division of tasks, this seemed obvious to us according to the skills that each of them: one deals with writing and coordination and communication between the partners, another of the media (the realization, the tracking of all digital media used as facebook, instagram and the project site, as well as the storage of all the results produced throughout the project) and the third of the evaluation as well as the impact of such a project (evaluation in the form of questionnaires to all those involved in this project, directly or indirectly, from the learners, to the parents, but also to the chef, for example as the host institution or guide during an exit).
This project is for us, our second (the first was a Comenius in 2012-2014). We have seen the benefits of a European project for our students, colleagues and institutions. But for us, it is first of all a pedagogical accompaniment or not of our pupils towards an opening that seems essential to us: openness to the international, openness to the unknown, whether at the level of the people we met, discovered places, knowledge acquired differently, gastronomic cultures tasted, etc, this unknown who no longer have time after such a project.